Friday, June 10, 2011

Woohoo!

Woke up at 7am today! 
Is the first time I woke up so early since I came kl for so long.haha.
Went Mcd for breakfast with lok yee and her mummy.

Today we went to groupmate's house and do our EIS project.
Me and lok yee are photographer.Haha. Just helping them awhile.

 They are pui yue, leng kai and teong guan.




 
Fan after assemble

 
Fan after disassemble



Wanted to study after lunch but then is raining.
Some more the room is cold and dark.
Make me feel more sleepy.
Took 2 hours nap. hehe.
Actually is not enough also!

Know why I am so excited??
Because I've printed out my boarding pass!!!!!
YEAHH!!!! IM GOING HOME SOON!!!!!
very excited and happy!!!

but then tomorrow I have test.
:(
I have another test on monday and I haven finish my lab reports which i am going to pass up on monday and tuesday!!!! Argh!!! 
So happy for what?? should be studying now.
wish me luck! =)
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment