Thursday, June 9, 2011

IMY =)

watched X-men yesterday at Pavillion.
19 peoples walk together!! OMG!! such a big gang!!
They are nini and chupei's coursemates or friends...
was the first time went out with a BIG gang of peoples.
went subway for lunch because we have the coupon for 'buy 6inch sandwich and 2 drinks to get one free 6inch sandwich'
my dinner-snowflakes :)
Thanks for wai meng fetch us go and back. =)

I am so excited to go back penang!!!
Wish time can pass faster but then I dont want to take my test so fast.haha
seems like 34 hours is not enough for me
I need more time to stay in penang.
Eventhough my sem break also not enough.
Only one week or maybe 2 weeks if my final exam ends earlier
but then it still NOT ENOUGH!
I need few months in Penang!!!
Seriously, I miss you all so much!!!!!
I wanted to go back and hug you all!!!!
I miss you~ 


stay healthy for my family
stay happy for my special one
<3
=]

Got to do reports and study chemistry.
Let's JiaYou!

No comments:

Post a Comment