Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Coming Home

Woooo...time flies!
Is June now.
I've been here for one month.
2 months + left...
I don't like July because I have midterm exam and test 2. August will be finals.
After test 1, there will be exams every 2 weeks.
Make me feel so stress!

So tired today! Class from 9.30am till around 7pm.
Feel like going to bed early but I still have chemistry lab report to do.
When will I have nothing to do?
Test starts next week. 
Although is just 3 subjects but it is not easy. Especially MATERIAL SCIENCE!! ='(
I am so worried and scared for it.
How???
I know the only way is study.
Hope I can finish my report by tonight. 
Then start to do revision for calculus and study for chemistry and material science.
JIAYOU bah!


Life is always that busy and full of works.
 先苦后甜
Hope that my future's life will be much more relax.  I don't think so because have to work.
 I prefer relax's life, everyday do what I want and enjoy the nature.



Yeah, next week I have no class for MS and Calculus!!!!
How good is it IF I also don't have chemistry class and labs next week?
If so,I sure go back my home sweet home tomorrow. Sigh. =(
Nvm...Is Soon...heeheee...
I'm Coming Home  =D


So excited and happy!! 
:DDD
Miss you more when I feel stress
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment