Friday, June 17, 2011

Post from Penang :)

Finally I came back home from KL!
Feel GREAT =D
1st time I take flight without my family besides me.
Its not scary. Haha.
Next time I can come back anytime I want if I have time. :)
Think of wanna come back next month but then there are midterm exam, test 2, 5 class replacements, presentation, and many many works to do! so I dont think I can't come back next month :(

We were taking KLIA transit to LCCT :)


Getting Fatter :(

I am happy today!! 
Schedules are full for this 3 days at Penang. haha.
I dont feel like going back to face those study life.
Reports, assignments, tutorial are waiting for me :(
My test just ended today.
BUT  end of june is my mid term which means after I go back to KL, I have to start study. Haih~
BUSY everyday. 

I am enjoy staying at home now~ no stress no works to do. JUST RELAX!
HOME IS THE BEST PLACE IN THIS WORLD 
HOME SWEET HOME !!

No comments:

Post a Comment