Friday, June 24, 2011

wo jip sao mm dou

Wootz!! went midvalley shopping today. =D
Pasta zanmai again for lunch =)





  
Sorry that i forgot those names.hehe.

OMG~!!! 
I Spent ALOT today.
Mostly spent on clothes. because of sales.hehe.
I wanna buy more actually but then I spent too much already.
I'm like lost control today. Don't know what happen to me also.
But I feel so happy~
I am a SHOPAHOLIC for today and I hope only today!!!
Seriously, I cannot accept that I spent so much...
I remember I said I wanna save money in the last few post...but then I failed to do so.
so bad!!!!!!
such a bad girl ~
MUST control myself.


I found this picture in sy's tumblr.
Just realised that I have a 2 months didnt visit this website www.tumblr.com
I like this picture!! The drawing is so nice~

I wait for you to draw this for me. hehe.

Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment