Friday, July 8, 2011

The day before 709

 After class replacement, we headed to Midvalley.
Midvalley again!!!
I went midvalley three weeks continuously.

The purpose to go midvalley today is to watch transformer 3!!!
HEHE
finally I watched!!!
NICE movie~ yet is so 'chi kek' hahahah.
But is freaking cold in the cinema.
I cover myself with my scarf.haha. 

After movie, we went Jusco and have a walk. 
We were thinking what to buy for new house.
There are lots of things to buy lehh.
Luckily my parent is coming on 30th to help me move house. =)
Actually they wanted to come Kl this weekend but then there will be a protest tmr -709  at kl.
Thus, they decide not to come =(
My friends and roommate have went back to their hometown.
I wanted to go back but quite lazy.hehe. Plus I still have lab reports to do and exam on 15th.
One month more I can go back to Penang !!!
My friend said wanna have a steambot for open house.
Maybe alcohol again?haha.
Gonna move out next month and stay with chupei, ching min and my roommate-ying shing.
Sy, come and join us for steambot!!
I guess there will be lots of fun on that day.

We have a buy one free one coupon which gave from cp.
Thus we used the coupon and bought frappucino. =D

 My Green tea frappucino

Her's chocolate chip frappucino

Our Picture
=)

Dinner with min min and her father at somewhere near petaling street. :)

Gonna stay at home for whole day tomorrow. BORING DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment