Monday, July 18, 2011

Lifeless~


CUTE =)

Life is so boring~lifeless
Everyday same routine.
I want to have an interesting and challenging life!!

2 weeks to finals!! Its very fast huh...
Wooo..probably this week I can get the house key..=)
Mummy asked me to move in before 'JULY'
so 30th is the last day for me to move in
and I have my parent's help.hehehe.
THANK YOU mummy and papa for helping me buy a lot of stuffs and bring it to me =D
Steambot for housewarming...hehehe..
Not sure when is it yet..but is SOON.
Im excited to move out now.


Saw this picture in my pictures folder just now.
Just remembered this 'love letter' by Shingying.
She wrote this on that day I came to kl-24/4
I have no chance to read it yet because she hasn't give it to me.
Such a long time didn't meet you. MISS YOU ALOT!
Wish to see you soon! =)



Back to study !!
Jiayou~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment