Sunday, July 10, 2011

Relaxing Days

709
A new history for next generation to learn.
I saw many pictures, watched many videos and stalk twitter on that day.
Seems like it was very scary!
But Im SAFE haha
At night, ching min's dad brought us to Pavillion after dinner.
There were not much peoples on the road and shopping mall.


Wootz
Went out with ching min and her dad these 3 days.
Pass by lots of place which I have never been there before.
Ate 'zhu cha' at sri petaling.
Ate homecook dishes at her dad's friend's house.
Watched million singer at his house after dinner.
Quite funny leh the show.


Plan to do homework and study this weekend
but I online, watch drama and went out.hehe.
Long long time dint watch drama already.
Normally during school time, I wont watch drama.hehe.
I only watch drama during holidays. =)
But this weekend I am so so LAZY and RELAX.
Tomorrow must start to revise calculus for exam on friday!!!
MUST REVISE!!!!


Sore throat since saturday till now.
It seems like become more serious and more pain.sigh~
Can you please recover as soon as possible ar??
It is suffering!!
I feel so suffer everynight when I wanna sleep.
=(
I wanna drink honey.
Where can I get it?


Tomorrow is Monday again.
A new week
3 weeks to finals.
STUDY HARD!!!!
so that after go back penang I can play happily =D
I don't have any idea when I will come back to KL after I go back to penang.
I guess is September.
LOTS of foods I wanna eat when I go back.hehe.
I want to go Batu Ferringhi beach and Straits Quay!
There must be more places which I wanted to go.
Penang's weather is super hot!!
The sun is killing my skin.hehe.


I want Samsung Galaxy 2~super slim phone!!!


Wah 1am now.
Goodnight!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment