Sunday, July 31, 2011

short update

Just a short update 
Sy came my house on thursday. =D
Friday- went to market and giant to buy those ingredients for steambot.
Had a enjoyable steambot dinner~
After steambot, we celebrate cp's birthday although is over 12' o clock.
kiwi cooked bird nest for all of us.
=)
that day I slept at 3am.hehe

Saturday- went to school to prepare for presentation.
Now left project report.
After came back from school. my parents,uncle and aunt were waiting for me at new house.
So happy when see them!!!
Thankyou my neighbour who made mint cakes for me =)
She knew that my parents are coming Kl to find me so she purposely made the cakes for me.=D
Went to my uncle's house overnight with my parents.
Dinner with uncle and his family and my parents. 

Sunday- my mum went market twice to buy cherry for me =)
Sweet and red cherry <3
back to cheras again =(
But I didnt emo today *proud*
because I know that 17days later I can see my parents again.


Everything is over now~
Final exam starts on next week
Jiayou bah!!
Must start study tomorrow =)
Jiayou too ya my boyfriend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment