Monday, July 4, 2011

Try my best and do well

4 weeks left before Finals.
stop complaining and do better in everything.
=)
I love this emotion--- =) Is cute.hehe.
Jiayou lah!!!


2/7 and 3/7 are my school convocation ceremony.
Many peoples were selling the flowers with bears in front of georgetown coffee shop.
I admire them!
At the same time, I was wondering when is my turn to wear the graduation gown and take the graduation certificate.


I still have 4 years to go.
Perhaps 4 years to suffer?haha.
I will graduate one day. 2015~
Just be patience.
Study hard is the most important things to do now!!
I wish I am not a lazy girl but unfortunately I AM!!!hehehe.
Anyway, work hard for future~ =D
We work hard together k.Gambateh!! =)


My friends is calculating how many times I said 'kill you' and 'go dai' for one year.hahaha.
They estimated 2640 times in one year.
They wanna count how many times I say that start from next sem. 
But then today I said 10 times!! HAHA Because my friends like to 'kek' me and they purposely did that.
Funny what when people say 'kill you arh'.haha.
My friends will say that to me sometimes when I am so bad like them.haha! They learn that from me. =p


I speak using China slang to my classmates in material science lab just now.
One of the guy ask me is it I'm from China. LOL 
And later on he tells another guy that I am from 四川 and can cook 四川菜. HAHA!
Btw, today is the last day of lab. No more reports after that. =D


* Barney's Version *
We can only live once in this world...
Appreciate the ones who love and care about you...
Time will not wait us or rewind...
Saw this from my coursemate's profile status and I feel that is true.
I do appreciate my family and boyfren !
Cannot live without you all. haha.
You all are important to me!!!
I love that you all love me
and 
I love that when you all care about me, ask me not to do this do that.
It is not annoying at all but is touching to me.
 Everytime before ended the call, my family sure ask me to sleep early but then I sleep late every night.hehe.
Sorry that I did not sleep early every night.

Nice song oh~
I heard this when min min is watching 拜金女王.



=) =) =)
♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment