Monday, July 25, 2011

Finally!!

WOOOHOO~
Finallyy test is over.
Feel so relief and relax now...
Is like the first time I have this feeling since I came here for few months.
No study for today.haha. *happy*
Seriously, I felt super stress last night. =((


I get my house key today.
Done packing too.
This is the most easiest packing that I had. Everything keep inside the luggage.haha. Seems like travelling...
Now just wait my parent to help me carry the luggage to the house.
Steambot on friday or saturday?
Anyway, I am waiting to have steambot with friends at new house. =)
Must be a lot of fun =D


Tomorrow- time back to study again.
Because finals is around the corner.
jiayou again...=)


23 days more~ Penang!
I wanna EAT and HANG OUT during my short sem breaks...hehehe...
*waiting*



THANK YOU my dear~
I will take good care of myself and wont fall sick again.
No worry =)
You too! take care yourself k~ 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment