Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jiayou =)

Ending of July is coming soon
one more test left and presentation on 30/7 
After that, is final exam!!
AUGUST~
I only can start preparing finals in august. =(
I don't think is enough time for me to study 2 subjects in one week.
After the 2 papers, one more week for me to study 2 subjects...Material Science and Chemistry!!
This 2 papers are test on the same day~ OMG!!! 
Lots of theory to memorise for material science
Lots of reactions to remember for Chemistry
I hope I can do well in every papers and wont fail =)


Hehe...parents are coming soon. so excited!!
Recently, my mummy busy with buying things for me~
I think she will bring MANY stuffs here. is like moving house from penang to kl.haha!
Penang- my home sweet home  
I missed my nieces and nephew. mixu mixu  ♥


Back to study again ,Bye!
says jiayou to myself! I can do it!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment