Thursday, May 12, 2011

Delicious Dinner

10th of May
Nini's sister's bf brought us to SS2 Murni for dinner.
Wahhh!! everything is so large in size. but i can finish mine. :)
No pics for the day.hehe. next time if got go again, will capture the food and show you all.

11th of May
Chu pei's bf fetched us to eat korean food.
My  favourite's restaurant - DAORAE  ♥
We went damansara's Daorae.
Depart at 7+pm but reached there at 8.45pm. He used the wrong way so keep go to petrol station and ask how to go there. At the end we found the place! Should thanks to the man who work at Caltex. :)
As usual,i ordered my favourite's food- bibim bab  ♥
Had a delicious dinner but spent 30 bucks. OMG! I get a shocked when chu pei told me this.
After dinner, we went full house there for a walk.
Full house is a nice and beautiful cafe. Love the place.
I reached my hostel at 11.15pm. This was the first time I back late to my hostel.
Thank you to chu pei's bf for droping me at my hostel. :D

12th of May
Busy-ing for whole day.
Have class from 9.30am to 11pm. Then I used my 3 hours break to take my lunch and make birthday card for ching min. :)
Another class starts at 2pm and end at 3.30pm. I nearly fall asleep in Auditorium. Hehe.
I feel so so so sleepy!!
But after I came back from school, I didn't take a nap although I want. :(
I was busy packing for camping tmr.
We have to gather at MPH-multipurpose hall later at 9pm.
Got to overnight at MPH then depart at 5am tomorrow.
7 hours+ to reach terengganu!!
Will be back on sunday 9pm.
Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment