Tuesday, May 24, 2011

JY :)

Supposed to do my assignment but I am blogging now.

Last night,i said to my friend  'I ask you something...Which engineer manufactured cctv?'
He laughed and said 'I ask you something...how to count straight line in depreciation?'
HAHA! and I asked him 'apa itu?' and then I told him' this is engineering question.' He told me 'that one is accounting'. hahaha!!
So funny that I ask him a question that he don't know then he ask me back a question that I don't know.

Class for calculus is too big for group 2!!
So the department decided to split us into half.
Me and my friends were willing to change to 8-9.30am from 9.30-11am.
8am!! is so early!! haha. I dislikes to wake up so early but I chose it.
I am sure I will keep complaining. haha. sorry about that, I know I am so annoying.
So I will have longer break on tues and thurs before the next class or lab.
Bad news!! I have my calculus test on 17th morning. Super DOWN when most of them vote for 17th instead of 3rd of June. Sigh!!
Of coarse there is a reason why I dun like it but I dunwan to tell you guys. Haha.
Another thing is P.A.S.S.-Peer Assisted Study Sessions which is for calculus.
We all have to attend this on monday either 12.30pm or 5pm.
I choose 5pm because I have no other choice!! :(
Must we go every Monday? Can I skip ar? hehee.

Today is  the first time I wore my lab coat. :)
So excited before enter the lab.hehe.
2 reports have to do every week. :(

Tonight Gonna burn midnight oil to finish my Engineers in Society assignment~
Please don't be so lazy!!
JYJY!

No comments:

Post a Comment