Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thanks for coming

Class ended at 10am today. Half an hour class only because the lecturer just talk about the course outline. But me and my new friends wait for the shuttle bus for almost 40 mins!! They want to go collect their student ID. I've collected yesterday!!! hahaha~ so happy when I get it. I am officially an University Student now. Part of UCSI big family. Haha. Next time I have student ID to show cinema staff or redbox staff already. Haha. When will I go to watch Fast Five?? Waiting for Transformer 3~
Today ching min cooks tomyam bihun soup as our lunch.

After lunch, i received a call from wei chi. She asked me my school address because she is coming to find me. And YES she came to find me today!! She came with her parents and boyf. Her dad fetchs me and ching min go to UCSI south wing because we wanna go to register for freshman camp. I am going to freshman camp next friday. :) I brought them visit UCSI south wing. Her mum said I should bring my car here because I have to climb up and down the hill to eat outside and also my classes are at UCSI north wing. Waste a lot of times for waiting the shuttle bus!! I prefer walk back to south wing although is VERY FAR. I want to have my 1st experience to walk that far If my friends accompany me. hehe.
Chris and Weichi want to go Malacca for University Interview. Before they go there, they came to find me for a while. She said last time she saw me was at my house but now she see me is in my uni. I told them is so boring after class because 1st week have nothing to do. Her mum asked me to make tart. We all laughed! hahaha.
Anyway, GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST for chris and weichi. :)
 Me and ching min went to night market for dinner just now. WAO!! cheras night market is sooo long.Walk for few row of shoplots but still cant see for the end of it. I think there have more than 100 stalls but the stalls are repeated. Many peoples queue up for 'chou tou fu'.
 Gonna sleep early tonight because tomorrow my classes till 4pm. :( the most packed day!!
I think I will hate Thursday next time. Tomorrow still have one and a half hour break because tutorial class hasn't start yet. If not, there is no any break from 9.30am to 4pm. :(
GOOD NIGHT~

No comments:

Post a Comment