Friday, May 20, 2011

Events on 521

Mcd as dinner last night. 5 of us ordered 4 meals and get 4 can glass. :)
Went ching min's house again.hehe. It could be my 2nd house because I go there quite often especially at night.
4 girls chit-chat from 8.30pm till 1am. They keep asked me don't go back to hostel and I heard nini said about the acid news.  Make me even more scared to walk alone at night.
So at the end I overnight at their house and slept on cp's bed. hehe.


Cp,nini and ah lun won many tickets for unifest. They won for fun actually. hahaa.
Cp have 27 pieces of tickets so she gave 2 tickets for me and chingmin. 
Get a free ticket again while at north wing today.


Cp's bf brought us to 媚姨pan mee to take our breakfast/lunch.
The restaurant is located at taman connaught which near our school. Check this out!
Pan mee is quite delicious. =)
After that,we went ucsi north wing for carnival.


Ytd we looked at the map guide and felt that is quite fun.
But today we went there and feel so down~
It is not fun at all!
Suitable for kids only. :(
What we get is just a bottle of drink.
We showed them any item(ID, card, phone number...) with a number of 25 then only can get a free drink.


We went for awhile only because it is bored and nothing for us to play. :(


I think I should study now but I am so LAZY!

I don't have class every friday. :) Ytd was the 1st friday that I din go to school.
Since I don't have class and test one is coming soon so I decided to study material science.
I had studies but JUST few sentences because when I open the textbook, OMG!! whole page full of words. It make me feel sleepy~
Then I plan to do calculus tutorial but I realised that lecturer hasn't teach the cyclindrical shell method so I cannot do.
Yet I am lazy to do assignment for Engineer in society although have to submit on thursday.
By tuesday I must finish it!! because I still have to go printing on wednesday and only wednesday I am free in the afternoon.
Start from next week, I have to go for lab on monday and tuesday afternoon. I hope that 1st time won't have experiment to do.hehe. but is impossible because I don't think the tutor will give introduction for 3 hours.

What I did for whole day was just read the newspaper and fb-ing!! Haih. :(
LAZINESS KILLS!!!!!!

Many JPA students came to register today. Congrazt to those who get JPA scholarship. :)

Before busy-ing with reports,assignments and studies, must go unifest to relax.hehe
Unifest is organized by student council.
Many singers or bands will come to perform tonight but I don't know who are them except Mizz Nina and Alexis.

 

Happy Birthday to kk!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment