Thursday, May 19, 2011

Love Fast Five!

Wesak Day~
If I am at penang, I am sure will follow my family go to 三慧讲堂, 洪福寺 and 佛总.
We will be going to this three temples every year of wesak day and the day before wesak day.
But this year I could'nt go because I am kl right now. :(
That day, I went to Giant and Sri Petaling with ching min.
We took taxi to bandar tasik selatan lrt station then sit lrt to sri petaling.
IMU Students can take lrt to everywhere easily as the lrt station just opposite their school.
Was the 1st time I took Lrt at kl i think. Or when i was small, i've took before. Maybe? Can't remember. :(
Ching min wanna find her sister to get some stuffs so we went there.
We bought bubble tea.
I drank yoghurt+green tea. Nice!
On the way we walked to her sister's house, we saw our hse coursemate-shen yung.
Haha!! He was like get a shocked when saw us and stand on the road for few seconds.Haha!!
Ching min said he was like seeing monsters.Hahaa..so funny!

The day after wesak day- Wednesday.
Went to Midvalley to watch Fast Five~! :DDD So happy that I get to watch it finally. Haha!!
Ate baskin robbin's ice cream with ching min before go into cinema.
Bought roasted milk tea with grass jelly and brought into cinema.heheh.
Fast Five is awesome!!!!
I love the movie-Fast and Furious
U all should watch this~!!
I am sure you won't regret after you watched this.
Vin Diesel-the main character of this movie.
He is so YENG!!

middle one is Vin Diesel.

The soundtrack for this movie.

Raining heavily on that night!!
Wait for ktm for almost half an hour plus.
While the train is coming, OMG!! Is FULL!!
So we decided to take taxi back to ucsi.
But the driver said because it is jam due to raining at cheras there so the charge is more expensive-around rm30.
After dropped me, the driver sent ching min to angkasa condo so he charged more!!!
RM35!!!!!!!!!!
Very EXPENSIVE
There is a coupon which is buy one free one so we bought MCD as dinner.
Actually before go to midvalley, I wanna go to buy MCD with my friend. But unfortunately it is closing on 18th of May!!! and reopen on 24th of May. DOWN~
Spent so much again :(
Super Down  yesterday~~~~~~~~~~ :((((
No midvalley start from today.
Only can go to watch Transformer 3. Hahaa!!
My next movie-Transformer 3.
Waiting~


Today-19th May
Have my class from 9.30am till 3.30pm!!
Somemore the student induction from 3.30pm till 5.30pm.
Almost whole day I stay in school.
So tired and sleepy!!!
I almost fall asleep again during lecture for Engineers in Society.
He is telling us about the assignment 1 and group project.
But I din't really pay attention to it.hehe.
Everyone is complaining about it.
When I registered for student induction, I heard the IEM committee said that this semester has 47 students who took chemical engineering.
Chemical engineering is the most popular course among all engineering courses.
The student induction is about the Cooperative Placement ( work in big or small company for 4 months in year 2 and 4 ), subject planning, Grade Point Average (GPA) and also CGPA, IEM- Institute of Engineers Malaysia.
Before they let us leave the Auditorium, they want us to vote for the IEM new committee.
Wasting our time! Hmph. hehe.

Y-table for the subjects of Evey year.
It means some subjects can only take in short sem but not long sem.

Subject Pre-requisite Chart
If is pre-requisite, the subject must pass in order to take the next subject.
If is fail, then have to retake the the subject.


Subject Plan
Wootzzzz!!! September is a short sem and is until october only.
That means I have 2 months of holidays. Haha!! :DDDDD So happy!!!
I am waiting to go home now.
I wanna eat many many delicious foods in Penang.
I want spend my time with family and boyfren.
Only one week of sem break in August so I spend my time with them is enough. Hahah..
I am sure I will go out almost everyday when I back to Penang.
I could'nt stick at home for one week..
Since 5th of Nov until 23rd of April, can say that I went out at least twice or thrice every week.
GAI hor? hahaa...
Is late already but I haven't finish my chemistry assignment 2. hehe because I keep listening to the soundtrack and other songs which shingying asked me to listen.



Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment