Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday :)

Today we went midvalley by KTM. I was so excited when saw the train is coming. Haha. Maybe is because I wait for so long. Spent almost an hour waiting for the shutle bus and the train.

Originally we want to watch Fast Five but it still left 3 seats which are in front of the screen. I was so sad and disappointed. :(
Went MPH to search for textbooks but I couldn't find any of it.

I get myself a drink at chatime. :)

Mine one was Brown Rice Green Tea with aloe vera.
Ching min's one was Red Bean Milk Tea with pearl.

My drink has a strong taste of brown rice.
I love to eat the aloe vera. =)


We bought headphone for ourselves. =)
Cute right?
But only 2 faces for us to choose.
I am wearing this right now.
Smile whenever you feel life is miserable =)
Face it and go through it.
Everything will be fine. :D

Ching min get this for herself.

I want to buy shoes but don't have my size. Down~
Next time go other place and find again.hehe.
At the end, i bought a pair of slipper.
Minnie slipper! Nice right?


I am a shopaholic,right? Keep spending money. Sigh :(
Cannot blame me also because I am a girl~ Girl likes shopping.hehe.
But no matter how I will learn to save money too.
Not to waste so much money next time.

Tomorrow I am so free~
But will spend the time on study. Revise what lecturer had taught us on Integration and Physics.
I've totally forgot how to do Integration!! Luckily I have brought my Maths Ext 1 notes here.
But I didn't bring Physics Notes. :(
Feel like wanna go back and take it. But I will use reference books or textbooks in library.

Everyone miss their homes.
Do I miss my homes? Maybe I think. I am not so sure also.
 I don't have the strong feeling of go back to Penang but I do miss everyone there. Almost 2 weeks I didn't see my family and boyf :(
Only listen to your voices every night. I can feel that my parents missed me. hehe.
I wish they will come to KL find me one day but I feel like is impossible~ Everyone is busy.
Mummy said July might come to KL find me. Not really can believe what they said.haha! In order not to get disappointed by you all, I won't believe it until it is confirm. 
I am sure you all will come KL on 10th of September because is my cousin's wedding. =)
I am wondering why you all seems like very busy everyday but I'm like so free. Is it because I am lazy to do things or it is really so free for the moment?
Few weeks later I will have my test 1,assignments and reports for lab.
I want to have busy life. Is so boring to have such relax life now although I have something to do also.hehe.

Should go to bed now. Good Night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment