Monday, May 30, 2011

Tired!!

Today chem class has cancelled! Is so good~ but is too bad that we all wake up early go to school and wait for half an hour. why she didnt post an announcement on e-advantage or send email to us? so that we all can no need go so early. After half an hour, I only saw the notice of class cancellation on notice board. Wasting my time!! Luckily I managed to finish my report before dinner time. I didnt go for pass.hehe. 

I was so happy that there will be no material science and calculus class on 6th to 9th because lecturer is going for training but then there are class replacement  for those classes. Down~ This thursday class till 6.30pm!!!! Next saturday after test still have to go for material science class. Wonder when is the class replacement for calculus. I think she will discuss with us tomorrow. 

My name is not in the group 3 student list!! so i no need to change my class to 8am for calculus. HAHA!!! No need wake up so early!!! :D  
I was lack of sleep these few days. :( so tiring.

OMG!! test is coming!!! I haven start to study. Reports again~ E.I.S. project is waiting for us. Haih. Stress!
Very tired!! Uni's life is not that relax at all. So much works to do. Just finished this but there is another new one to do. Haih...
My friends are facing final exams soon. Jia you ya!! Good Luck!! Really miss you all alot!! Envy you all that ur sem 1 is ending very soon....Hope to see you all when I go back. :)

Good Night!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment