Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11022011

世界完全对称日 --- 02.11.2011
11022011
Such a nice date.
=)


Went to groceries shopping with mummy just now.
Then, we went to my brother's house.
And when we wanna back home
waiting for the lift
Guess who I met in the lift...

My good friends!!!- xiao von
and my secondary schoolmates-Zi Ling, Ching Yun and primary schoolmate-Ping Ying

They just finished their tuition at Level x ( I don't know which level.hehe)
So glad that to see them.
Xiao von asked me why didn't tell her that I came back..
hehehe...too lazy to sms.
I found that after I started my study in KL, I became lazy to sms.
Don't know why?
Last time I used to sms everyday.
But now I prefer to online chating because can type more and faster. =)

I am addicted to mushroom soup since last night. 
Cooked mushroom soup again today.
bought 3 more cans of mushroom soup again.
OMG!!

Craving for marshmallow and laksa!
MUST eat all Penang Delicious Foods before I go back Kl!!!

Yay!! 
Lel is back to penang yesterday!
Tomorrow we are going for our first jogging after so long. =D
We planned to cook many many foods in this holidays.
*happy happy*




I'm sorry =)

No comments:

Post a Comment