Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last day of November

Last Day of November -30/11
Aiya! No breakfast with loved one today. =(


Take the last pictures with my baobei =)
Might going to kindy see you next time when I am back from KL.
Hope you wont forget me !!
Miss ya~

Take my FIRST salary today =DD
But I didn't spend it.
Gonna treat my family and boyfren eat soon.

Just reached home for few minutes and going out again.
Sister have the voucher for facial treatment.
Get the voucher from her and go Queensbday --Thalgo for facial.
after facial, Go shopping~!!! wooohooo..nice.
Shopping alone isn't that bad too.
I am enjoy-ing myself =)



I am happy.
No regrets.



Christmas Decoration

I wanna go Straits Quay to see the christmas decoration. Hope I have the chance to see it.



Start to work full days tomorrow =(
How am I going to pass the boring afternoon while kids are sleeping?
ARGHHH....anything to do?

2 comments:

  1. hello! straits quay christmas decoration not nice :P .. hey you didnt add need chia me eat too! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! just now my sister told me this year christmas decoration not nice too! but I have 4 months dint go straits quay already. HAHA we paktor everyday de..no need chia liao..

    ReplyDelete