Saturday, November 12, 2011

=)

No cry on special day =D
Spent my day with lel at gurney red box yesterday
First time go to gurney since I came back for so long.
There's a little bit changes in gurney
Maybe next year when I go again, all the shops at level 5 and 6 will be opened?

Grrr!!
New semester timetable keep changing!
Messed up my planning.
Originally will follow the combo list
but got 2 subjects got crashed
so force to change to another subject.
Today, timetable for one of that 2 subjects changed again
I can stick to the plan again.
Taking 4 subjects for long semester. =)
I feel that those 4 subjects are quite hard.
Physics - tests , reports and assignments again.
Graphic and Design - assignments like drawing maybe? and projects like make a clock. I am bad in drawing!! How to do my assignments next year? OH NO!
Technical Communication - assignments and projects..perhaps presentation too?
Intro to material and energy balances - have no idea what is this subject about.
Busy again next year.sigh~
university life isn't that nice and relax!!!
but it is stressful and lifeless.
Everyday do the same thing. BORED!


I feel like my holidays will end very very soon.
2 weeks more for november.
Can the time pass slower...
I still have a lot of things haven't do. =(
I don't want my holidays end like this and so fast.


I miss snowflake!
Suddenly think of going back KL and eat snowflake.hahah.


Going to bed soon. Nights!




No comments:

Post a Comment