Monday, November 28, 2011

G hotel

Hotel stay on 27/11

The Christmas tree in G hotel =)


 Room 902 






Enjoy bathing in bath tub last night =)


Enjoy listening to the song while lying on the bed =D

Picture taken from the bedroom







At 4.30pm, me and my eldest sister went down to walk and shop for awhile.
Bought 3D puzzle for myself and her.
She bought clothes for me at Gurney =D 
Thankyou sister <3
Around 6pm, we went to executive lounge to have red wine and snacks.
Is Free for 2 persons because we stay in suites room.

Christmas tree lightning ceremony on 27/11
There are free drinks - red wine, white wine, sarsi, juices, beer and one type of alcohol ( I forgot what is it call ) and some foods - carrot cake, sandwiches, sausage, poh piah, biscuits, and so on.
We enjoyed the red wine and the foods before going for Dinner at Xuan Xin Restaurant.
I like the sweet red wine. 

I met HSC physics lecturer-Mr. Yap at Xuan Xin Restaurant when we are queue-ing up for seats.
so ngam! I met nini and then followed by chupei outside Xuan Xin.

Took the last picture of Christmas Tree before going back home.

I am the most enjoyed wan among them.
No children to take care.
No worry.
Just ENJOY and RELAX myself  =)
By the way, I missed you!

Next year end might go Hard Rock Hotel :)
Waiting for it~







It is 39cm tall


I don't know where to put this Eiffel Tower. heheh.
Originally I want to buy the tallest wan but then quite expensive and I guess is around 100cm maybe?



Back to work tomorrow ~
Good Night!






No comments:

Post a Comment