Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You are the Apple of my eyes

The have assembly in the morning.
Realised that I have many years didn't listen and sing Negaraku. 
Today I taught le xuan and xin yue how to write some chinese words.
After that, they sit besides me and keep talking to me.hahah.
so cute!!
I like the way they speak. very cute!
After work, went gurney with lel and ching min.
We watched 'you are the apple of my eyes'.
Everyone thought the man is her dad. LOL
because he is old and suits to be her dad instead of husband. right?



nice song =)



Done my course selection last night.
Results are out today!
I am so SCARE when I want to check my result.
At that moment when I wan to click 'view academic result', my heart beats very very fast!!
The results was what I expected. Not disappointed because I already knew this is my result.
Satisfied too.
But..... this is not the result that I want and aim for.
Anyway, is over!
No more sadness.
Shall move forward.
Work harder for next sem. =D
Should be 'zai nv' next year. No movies No shopping =)
but this is only possible if I am really busy until no time to go out.

' If I think I can, I CAN !!! '

No comments:

Post a Comment