Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy weekend =)

This week I take care 3 years old kids.
1st week of holidays- little scientist ( did science experiment) 

Teacher Yip make the snowman on past wednesday.



They played the slime thingy on past thursday.

Yik Ting
She is a helper of teacher. 

Janice Ong

Shane Ong

Felix

Zheng Xuan


Alicia Phuah
I make that for her.

Desiree

Akid and Desiree

Charmaine Oon

Wan Shuen

I make this little baby for charmaine.


Yee Shuen

Janice Lau



I more like my 4 years old kids =)
I like Yik Ting too. 


Happy working week ~

Work for another last 2 half days
Will work full days in December.
Going back KL very soon =( one month left!!! sigh~


Hotel stay later with family =D
Finally 梦想成真~ ~ ~Hahaha
The last time we go for hotel stay is in 2009 after spm.

No comments:

Post a Comment