Friday, November 11, 2011

111111

11. 11. 11
Special Day
Should do something special and meaningful with special one
Anyway, wish you guys have a great day on 111111. =)


Cried for 2 nights
Heehee
Reason? Don't know why also.
Keep thinking and my tears keep dropping
I hope I won't cry again tonight
Hopefully!


Btw, I am going to work next monday =)
My first working experience in Dmonte.
Hope I would enjoy and like it!


1 and a half month more before a New Year begin.
Is too fast! 
I don't feel like going back to KL
Sigh~
Anyway, work hard for new semester again! Jiayou~
I wish time can pass faster so that I can graduate and back to Penang. haha.


I missed HSC life although is very hectic.
Missed the lunch time when we will discussing where to go and what to eat.
Missed the time we go shu xuan study for exam
Such a long time I din't go to eat what we usually eat during hsc.
One year is over!
Hsc's coursemates were at everywhere right now for their degree such as Canada, Australia, UK, India, and KL
I guess everyone of us who leave Penang is missing Penang foods =)
I missed my friends who were at other country now
Missed the time we hang out together
Missed the time we meet everyday
we have less chance to meet each other now. =(
Holidays are different for every University
Never mind, we shall meet again one day or after we graduate?
I missed wei chi and shing ying when I am typing this. haha.



Today is the last day of holiday before I start my work and yet is a special day too.
should enjoy!
Enjoy yours too!
I missed you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment