Thursday, November 3, 2011

missing school days

Feel so bored right now
Lazy to watch new drama
Feel sleepy but dont feel like sleeping
Facebook-ing although It have nothing to see

Suddenly miss my busy life
busy doing tutorial, assignments and reports everyday
busy studying for test and exam
busy until lazy to find food eat when hungry
Busy yet stress
Can it dont come together?
I dislike stress!
Stress make me feel more hungry, panic and insomnia
=(

Holidays are nice! 
Is time for people to relax and enjoy
but I can't find any homework to do


There are good and bad when staying at KL and Penang
Holidays at Penang =)
Homecook dishes by mummy ( no need think of what to eat for each meal )
Dating with boyfriend
Hang out with friends
can see my little cute cute nieces and nephew ( love to hear they called me 'ah yee' or 'yee yee' )
*so sweet*
At penang is always that happy!
Although is bored sometimes when I have nothing to do.hehe.

Study at KL =)
Busy almost everyday especially during short semester
will missing my family , boyfriend and friends
Couldn't see them whenever I want to =(
Enjoy lunch with friends ( everyday laugh and laugh ) - a good way to release stress =)
Quite boring at KL! when I am free, there's nothing for me to do like playing with my nieces and nephew. =(

I hope the time pass faster when I am at kl but pass slower when I am at penang.
3 and a half years more to go~
be patience!


Seriously addicted to tetris recently!!
I keep think of tetris although Im watching tv.
OMG!
Is so serious!!!



nice song =)

No comments:

Post a Comment