Monday, November 14, 2011

first day of work

first day of working today-14 . 11. 11
Erm......
While waiting for the principal to come, I sit there with the children.
A little girl ( I dont rmb her name,hehehe) talks to me and tell me her story.
Very Cute.
The principal asked me and 2 colleagues to wrap the present because there are story telling competition today.
Whole morning just look at them.hahah. Quite boring because just like I look at my nieces when at home.
I won't feel bored when my hand is doing something.hahah.
I feel like playing with them when I saw they play together.hahah. 
but the teachers keep asked them to sit properly and don't play around.
Another cute girl named le xuan asked my name for twice.
She is so talkative but she is a cute and pretty girl. =)
A girl named jia qi holds my hand and walk around me. so sweet.


Wondering how's my second day...


Happy dating with boyfriend after work <3
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment